Fuel your brain with these scrumptious low carb, high-fiber blueberry flax seed muffins perfect for adults and kids!
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, unsweetened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: Stevia if needed to sweeten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all dry ingredients into mixing bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl
- Fold wet ingredients into dry
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool and enjoy!